The mission of this site is to connect current MD/PhD students at Upstate Medical University with Alumni who are able to:
- mentor students with similar research or clinical interests
- provide housing at no or reduced cost during costly MS3 rotations or MS4 interviews
- assist with networking within respective institutions or specialties
- provide grantsmanship resources
- guide students through arguably the most rigorous degree in academia
Though this site is not intended for undergraduates or high school students, if you are interested in learning more about the physician-scientist pathway please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or read the official MD/PhD program page here.
Additional resources for all levels of training are the American Physician Scientist Association and American Society for Clinical Investigators.